by Milena Vlad and Ileana Georgiu, New Haircut
Learn How Design Sprints Work
by tackling a real life challenge in an hands-on, intensive 2h workshop.
You can Expect
- To gain an overview of 5-day Design Sprint Process
- Experiment with idea generation, critical thinking, problem solving and rapid-prototyping
- Hands-on activities, teamwork and fun
- What is a Design Sprint?
- Understand & focus
- Get inspired together
- Wrap-up & Q&A
Bring your device (phone, tablet, laptop)
Why Design Sprints?
success. What if you could eliminate all of the wasted time, money, and effort
invested in building the wrong solutions?
and your customer’s reactions in just 5 days.
Sprints can help companies big or small, to:
- Solve big challenges
- Answer critical business questions
- Jumpstart a project or initiatives
- Confidently develop new products
- Ideate a specific area of your product
- Create an MVP Roadmap
- Engage new audiences
- Assess the viability of new businesses
- Define marketing strategies
- Foster team building & collaboration
A Design Sprint is a 5-step process that uses design
thinking to reduce the risk of failure when launching a
new service, product or feature to the market.
If you want to experience a Design Sprint Workshop, Register here for Product Camp Bucharest event.
Hurry up, places are limited!